Well, I finally up-graded in the world of vehicles last October and got the car that I've been drooling over for years. I got a 2006 Nissan Murano but mine's not silver it's BLACK. It's getting warmer and I'm beginning to wonder why I got a black car in a place where it's almost 80 degrees in April, but hey it looks good right?! I couldn't get a good picture of my car and I couldn't find a good picture of a black one on the net, so this works. You'll get the idea. It's a zippy little thing and definitely fun to drive.
4.25.2008
My Ride
Well, I finally up-graded in the world of vehicles last October and got the car that I've been drooling over for years. I got a 2006 Nissan Murano but mine's not silver it's BLACK. It's getting warmer and I'm beginning to wonder why I got a black car in a place where it's almost 80 degrees in April, but hey it looks good right?! I couldn't get a good picture of my car and I couldn't find a good picture of a black one on the net, so this works. You'll get the idea. It's a zippy little thing and definitely fun to drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment