11.02.2008

Happy Halloween

Yep, I caught a smile! I'd been trying but so far was too slow. Fianlly on day 4 I got one.
My friend Meghan gave her this BOO onesie in hopes that she'd come in time to make it and she did!

Aunt Elle dressed up as a Who from Whoville with all the girls at the hair school. Pretty cute!

Nate couldn't wait to get Charlize on a horse. He wanted it to be the first day home, but it took a few more to get us out and about. She looks pretty content on her horse Zima.

7 comments:

The Bowler's said...

Juanita, she is gorgeous! I can't wait to see her in person. I'm glad everything went well...you'll have to tell me more when I see ya.

Emily said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to hold her!!! She even has her own horse? Wow! Halloween was crazy at school, but so fun! ;-)

Jessica said...

she is so tinee-tiny compared to the horse- I love it!

Tiffany said...

so so so so cute!!!!!

Ashley H said...

I am glad you posted some pics. She really is so cute! Congrats!

kwBALE family said...

What a cute cowgirl! She looks soo tiny compared to that big ole horse! I bet you are just such an awesome mother!

Long Family said...

She is adorable!!! I love her on the horse!!!!