2.25.2009

Giggles

Last Friday C finally got back to feeling good (after being sick) because she was jabbering away trying to catch up on lost time. We were at my mom's work and Uncle James got her to laugh for a long time. This was at the end (sorry but its fun to enjoy it and then I think "Urgh! I want this on camera" so its always at the end but at least I got some, right?!) Also, sorry you can't see her face, but once she sees the camera she stops so a side profile is all we can get. - Cute overall's huh?!

Make sure you turn off the music on the blog so you can hear.

Enjoy ;)


3 comments:

Cari said...

That is SO CUTE! I can't wait until Landon starts giggling!

Linds said...

Randy and I thought this was the cutest thing ever! Congrats on a happy healthy baby.

Erin Bassett said...

Hey! I saw your blog listed on Cari's and had to check it out! What a sweet baby you have. It was so good to find you! Now maybe I can keep in touch with you...