5.21.2009

O, My! It's been crazy and I have so much to catch up on!
  • C's 6 month appointment
  • My 26th Birthday
  • Teacher Appreciation
  • Mother's Day
  • First and second tooth
  • **And they were all in the same week!**
Sorry, but it won't be on this post! Tomorrow is the last day of school for this year and then its to start on my SUMMER To-Do List. I know, I've aways got something else I have to get done. It's better that way. I can tell you for sure what's the top 2 things are:

  1. Spend lots of time with my sweet baby!
  2. Take some naps!

O how I wished I would have relaxed during my maternity leave instead of trying to keep up with school work and my other job. So, my goal is to take 1 nap a week. Simple, I know. But, its hard for me to take naps and these last few months I really needed one. A perk to being a teacher is having a summer break, so I intend to get a nap or two in.

*No I didn't say the biggest perk is summer break, I truly dispise that statement. For those who mean it should find a new profession. And for those who think we don't need it, should have 20+ kids, 7 hours a day, prep, plan, organize and assess; then let me know how you feel about breaks. :)

2 comments:

Dayna said...

I am loving the Summer out of school too. I am still working but without homework I have a lot of time on my hands so I am loving spending time with my boys ;)

Tom, Brittany, & Girls said...

Cute blog! Hey check out myframedphotography.com go to blog for the information on that photoshop class you wanted to take.