6.07.2009

Sneek Peeks

My little hobby has been keeping me quite busy this past week. I had 3 different sessions, all of a different variety. I'm not finished editing them all, but here's a peek-a-roo.
The pics loaded in opposite order than I took them, so here we go.

Friday, my friend Wendy and I took Eleanore's Bridals. Eleanore is gorgeous and so fun to take pictures of! Wendy had such fun ideas and I'm so grateful she was there too! Check out her site KW Bale Photography for some more. Here's just one of mine, more to come....



Here's one of my friend Meghan who's getting married in August. So excited for her and Travis!


I took pictures of my friend Ashley and her family to say thanks for watching my kiddo since I went back to work. Her sister Maegan wanted some of her family since they just cut their hair in mowhawks. Don't let the hair fool you - they're sweet as can be, but I just love the spunk! We had alot of fun!


Ok,so I want to put together a blog to show the pictures that I've taken, but I'm stuck on a name. I asked earlier but didn't get much of a response, so I'm begging you - PLEASE COMMENT on a suggested name for my photography. I've tried to be creative and have had several suggestions - so I'll put together a poll, but if you have one that's not on it, please let me know. Muchas Gracias!!

4 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

wow-I love them-

Cheryl said...

They all look amazing!

As for the name...Hmm. I really like Azul. That one sounds nice.

joni said...

Very nice!! I love them all! Can't wait to see more of the bridals!!! And holy cow those boys are cute, love the hair and the ties. How fun!
As for your name, I like JB photog, or the Azul one. I just like how short and sweet JB is. Good luck deciding!

Ashley & Kevin said...

you could do something with C's name. or I like the azul one! I want you to take some of us next time we're up!