9.01.2009

Frusterated!!

Hello? Who is checking out our site from Goshen, Indiana?? This blog is set to private and I only invited certain people that I know - I must know you or you know how to get in without permission. PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT! I made my blog private on purpose so that I knew who was looking.

I've set the comments so annonomous users can leave a comment and actually, if you're logging on to view this blog, you have an account and can leave a comment also.

I know when you look - because this sort of thing bugs me. Let me know - I'll ask nicer, but I've asked in the past and got no response.

2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Juan.... maybe it is just where the server is from?! If you haven't figured it out already! Good luck... I know it is kind of freaky!

Cari said...

That drives me nuts too!