10.19.2009

Catch up

Way back in July, Charlize fell asleep holding her bottle - not uncommon I know, but she stayed asleep even after Nate layed her on the floor.... in perfect form. She slept like that for 30 minutes then was up and rolling! She is such a power napper!


This was from September, watching the Round-Up Rodeo parade. Nate's mom has a sister's weekend every year, and this year they held it here. It was such a crazy round of not feeling good that we didn't know if it was allergies or sickness, but glad we're all better now! Charlize is sitting on Aunt Cheryl's lap - and she stayed there the entire parade. She's loving on a t-shirt someone threw to the crowd. It is so cute to see her hug and nuzzle soft things (blankets, toys, dogs - she is totally an animal lover!) Ok, back to Aunt Cheryl - she sat with her at dinner and Nate got her so Cheryl could eat her dinner too. Then after dinner it took forever to say goodby because I could not pry my daughter away - she was clinging to Cheryl with everything in her. It was adorable! I've never seen her cling like that before (she bounces between Nate and I with whom she wants and always goes to grandparents, but not like this!) She wanted Cheryl to hold her!


Last week, Boo suddenly took a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day and that was it. No more naps. It's been crazy trying to figure out what she is doing with naps, cause the evening is not the best with only one nap - but who knows . . . This picture was from Colombus Day, which Nate had off - so it was a Daddy/Daughter day and they had alot of fun! Running different errands and even going on a vet call or two with Grandpa Craig. She was tuckered out, but still was so cute and sweet! She just kept resting her head on the shirt and peeking up at us like "can I please go home to my own bed soon?" - Well, I say that because she LoVeS her bed. There are occassions where she'll cry when we put her down, but for the most part she snuggles right in.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Poor little sleepy girl! That was cute of her to love on that shirt. She's a doll!

Tebbs Family said...

Hey! She is such a cutie! It is nice when the little ones get used their beds and will go to bed when you put them there :) I am having some troubles with the nap thing too..I dont know when they are supposed to have just one a day, and when the best time is for it..Ill ask around and let you know. Glad to here things are going well! Talk to you soon.

Tebbs Family said...

Sorry, one more thing, you are an AMAZING photographer, I just went to your link, you have gotten so good! I dont know how busy you are with it, but I would love it if you could do some of Gracie for her One Year...

Unknown said...

I could just cuddle that little cutie all day long. What a doll. What are you doing for her birthday?? I can't believe it's been a year already.

Anonymous said...

I loved every minute of holding Charlize and will treasure this always. I consider it an honor that she only wanted me to hold her. Charlize is such a sweet girl.