Over Easter weekend, we went to my friends house in Leeds to see the baby chicks, piglets and horses. Charlize wasn't so sure about the piglets because the mama was so big and once Nate picked one up and started squealing it scared her. But same with the baby chicks, because not until Nate showed her how to pet them did she act ok.










4 comments:
1st: love C's hair!! 2nd, love her shirt! 3rd: love her easter dress. 4th: love love the amazing pics. so so cute!! SG is the best for easter...warm and green!
What a cutie! I hope you are doing well! I have to tell you, Grace has that same blue dress, for Easter too!! That is funny. I dont know that I have any pics of her in it though..I will have to get some of her in it, it is a darling spring dress.:)
Her shirt is the cutest! She always looks so cute, loved that little shirt she wore Saturday and you look beautiful as always!
ADORABLE!
Post a Comment