5.15.2010

Family Pictures sneak peek




ok I know that I am completely behind in posting and it will be alittle while before I catch up. But we got our family pictures taken by a sweet girl, Alecia Dawn and I'm so excited to share!!! It definitly intimdating to be in front of the camera so I hope I'm not the one that messed up shots for her, but there are forsure 2 keepers :) and O how I love them!

6 comments:

denise said...

Juanita, I truly love these pictures. Your are such a beautiful family & love you all.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Tebbs Family said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Kira said...

beautiful! that is a great color combo.

Unknown said...

You are one H.O.T. mama!!! Love the pics....and Charlize's dress. :)

joni said...

These are SOOOO cute. Like really, I love them. I can't wait to see the rest.