8.01.2010

Sara and Sydney come to visit!

Sara is a dear friend - we played volleyball together at Sheridan College, worked at the UW Ag. Extension Farm, lived together a couple summers, both married Nate's and so much more! I just her as one of the truest, sweetest people I've ever known. She lives in Colorado
and I haven't seen her in a few years. She's never met Charlize and I hadn't met Sydney yet, so when she called to say the volleyball teach she coach's was coming to camp in St. George I was thrilled!!!!! They stayed at our house and we watched Sydney a few times when she went to coach. We didn't really do a whole lot - just catch up and watch the girl's play. Charlize struggled with me holding the baby for the first day, and reverted back to some baby things. But really she did great and just loved having her around.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: