The first weekend we headed up to Salina, UT for a roping at the Blackhawk Arena. Nate's parents and sister came too. Charlize got to play in the dirt alot, ride the horses with Daddy and had fun running around with more than just mom. :)

One of the evenings we were just cleaning up from dinner and I saw those beautiful clouds and sweet talked Nate into hleping me take Charlize on a mini photoshoot. I can only get about 5 minutes with her, and since I've learned how to use my flash off-camera and I wanted to capture the sky and my cutie in her 'rodeo shirt' (which just happened to match as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -10.10.10
Loves coming to say 'Hi'to all of the horses.
They're old friends and always happy to see each other.
I love that Charlize will actually look at my camera now (well better than before) so that I can see her cute expressions and gorgeous blue eyes. I know we're totally biased, but she's beautiful!
She loves to play in the dirt and 'work' like Daddy.
Up to Pine Valley we went . . . . The next 2 hours were quite hilarious to anyone else watching. We attempted to catch Zima (the buckskin in the picture above) on foot. Nate had tried to catch her the weekend before but it got dark and she kept running away. This Sunday evening we had an audience as the neighbor kids were quite fond of Zima and they would cheer her on as she ran from us. Its funny to think of now, but it wasn't funny at the time. We basically chased the herd of horses around for those 2 hours to tire them down and they finally left her all alone, Nate roped her and we were able to go home. She was out to pasture to heal since she broke her leg and good to know she's all healed up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charlize has started wearing her hat whenever we go get the horses, just like Nate. She pulls it down tight so it won't come off and away she goes. The poor hat is all sorts of bent, filled with dirt and squished but I suppose that's what makes a good hat - well loved. :) Thanks Grandpa&Grandma B for giving it to her.
Saturday evening we went to my sister Eleanore's apartment to meet up with cousin Addison who was an adorable mermaid. However, the lack of naps made for unruly little girls not wanting to take pictures. So we snapped quick!
Here's cute Eleanore a few days from her due date, Una holding Charlize and our little family. Nate's so cute - he told me if I set it out, he would wear it.
Next we went to Nate's parents house to trick-or-treat there. Their neighborhood gets tons of visitors 'cause they hand out awesome candy. Charlize loved helping Grandma pass out the candy to the kids. That's my friend Kristen's dog Lucy - so cute!
Grandpa took Charlize down the road to get ice cream from Santa Claus. She was so excited to get her own ice cream. She ran around the sidewalk and into the house while we sat outside. She loved just running around and seeing all the kids.


1 comment:
Ok..CUTE Pictures! And you are not biased Charlize IS beautiful:) That blonde hair and bright blue eyes, she is just darling! I love how you matched her for Halloween too, cute idea. I hope you are all doing well! Things are settling down here a bit, it would be great to get together sometime!
Post a Comment