11.08.2010

Family pictures, Check-up and Roping

We went to the arena with Nate for Charlize to practice for her upcoming barrel racing (1st ever rodeo to compete in). They practiced the pattern and having Charlize hold on as the horse was ponied by anther horse. She was in heaven - big girl on her own horse!
These pictures are from my phone and I'm glad the flash on it worked so well. These were after I chased the steer out of the box! That's quite an adrenaline rush! I'm not to roping just yet. Charlize loves to be at the arena with the boys and was a little taken back that I was there - of course its because I didn't let her just roam free like Nate does, but o well. :) We had fun!

- - - - - - - - - - -

We had the Brinkerhoff Family pictures taken at the end of October. We had a stormy few days before and lucked out to have overcast lovely clouds in the sky. My little brother James came with me to take the whole group pictures. :) I loved the purple and teal with the red rocks. :) Charlize refused to nap ALL DAY!! She was very tired and grouchy and it just goes to show that all kiddos know when its picture day. I can redirect her just enough to get the pictues.









- - - - - - - -



We went to Charlize's 2 year old appointment. Here stats were:



98% weight - 33 lbs



94% height - 36 inches



So if we go off the old saying of adult height by doubling 2 year-old height she's going to be around 6 foot like her parents. :)



No comments: