What a smiley, sweet baby girl she is with LOTS of dark hair! All the other babies in our family have had very little and light hair so its a complete change for us! An hour after walking into the hospital she was born (it was really fast and Elle went all natural! You go Elle!!)
We couldn't take Charlize into the hospital with us when we went to visit so a day or so later we went to their house so she could see her new baby cousin.- - - - - - - - - - - -
The University of Wyoming was playing UNLV in Las Vegas November 12th. My super good friend Gwen came down with Tim and a group of friends to cheer them on and we got to come play! SO EXCITED to see my friends! We had alot of fun! Um, the football team wasn't nearly as entertaining as the rest of us but we were there to support. And we were able to catch up with Teri for a bit!
We had an interesting incident as were were getting a 4th meal at In-N-Out where some disorderly people were in an argument. We were leaving and actually getting in the truck when the cops showed up, parked behind us and yelled at us to get out of the vehicle. Umm, actually pretty funny cause Nate and Tim got out and walked right back towards them telling them that the problem was inside. It made for a good story and laughs. Again, sooo nice to see my good friends and have a nice get-away with Nate.
The next morning we took them out to breakfast and of course to see the famous Vegas sign!
- - - - - - - - - - -
I took Fallon's newborn pictures when she was 4 days old :)
I took Fallon's newborn pictures when she was 4 days old :)
She was nice and sleepy! What a doll!
- - - - - - - - - - - -One morning we were getting ready to go to Grandma Denise's (we usually just go over in our pajamas) but today Charlize was determined to wear a dress. This cute red dress my friend had just handed down to her. So we got dressed up and couldn't leave bewr (Bear) out of the picture.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
I was in charge of my school's Jubilee of Tree's tree to raise money this year for breast cancer screenings and services. This is a yearly fundraiser for the hospital. This year the theme was western cowboy/cowgirl. The 4th/5th grade safety patrol helped make the ornaments. We tore denim and bandanna material and glued them on Styrofoam balls, painted horseshoes and used brads for the nails and made pictures using melted crayons for the sunset.
- - - - - - - -Another fun morning outfit. This time the Missy was determined to wear her tutu and of course her boots. I'm trying to do better about getting into the pictures,but morning isn't the best for looking perky.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Thanksgiving!!! My Aunt Roberta and cousins Carli & Robbi came to visit!! I unfortunately didn't get a group picture of us all :( so I remembered for Black Friday shopping. They actually got up and Charlize and I caught up with them around noon. I set the timer and ran to get in the picture, but a couple was watching us and offered to take it - bummer that the one they took is out of focus (the bottom picture, but you can see the Buckle windows really well).
We grabbed some grub at Carl's Jr (YUM!) and yet again were picture happy. I got my haircut the day before - so love my bangs again!! I'm lucky I get to be around all these lovely ladies!This ones a little out of order, but Austin blessed Fallon on Sunday following Thanksgiving because his parents were still in town and it was nice to have his family here.






1 comment:
Your Jubilee of Trees tree is gorgeous! Everything you create is a work of art. You did a beautiful job taking Fallon's baby pictures too. I'm glad I got to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment