Practicing her cutting skills while we wrap presents :)
I received a scholarship to attend After Dark Eduation's Tucson workshop (photography) I was beyond thrilled that I got to go again and saw so many friends that I'd made in Vegas in February! Being pregnant was a little harder to travel getting everything ready and being up for the crazy schedule that it is. I was so excited that Nate's cousins were down there and while the resort we were at was out of the way, they were so sweet to come get me at the airport and again for dinner one night. :)

Charlize wanted to color her Rapunzle page while I was doing the dishes, so she brought it into the kitchen. She's wearing the pig "happy-feet" pajama's that Una gave her. She *LOVES* her "happy-feet" pj's - and asked for more this Christmas. And while she loved the movie "Happy Feet", the pj's have had the animal face on the 'feet' and they're always smiling :)

While watching a dancing show on TV, she wanted to join in and hurried to get her tutu on :)
Nate took Lucky Boots on the Chuckawalla ride. He sent this picture showing that she reached a point she didn't want to follow anymore.

It was her friend Grace Tebbs' brithday party and I had to work, but Nate was able to take her. They went to Bell Taco (Dell Taco) where she loves to get soft tacos and only eat the meat and cheese.

Then off to the party at the farm. I got there at the end, but she had fun painting the horse, bobbing for apples and playing with all the kids :)
Thanksgiving day - we went to my Dad's parents house for dinner and we were able to visit with Aunts, Uncles and cousins I hadn't seen in years! Did I take any pictures - no :( bummer!
Black Friday: We didn't get up and out for any shopping, but my dad wanted to take the girls to a movie and they picked "Puss in Boots". They loved getting their snack tray and watching the movie with Granddad :)






No comments:
Post a Comment