8.06.2012

Baby Dezlee's first week at home!

Good morning sweet girls! :)

March 6th - we went to see the horses and Lucky Boots was certainly interested in that little. Charlize had fun being out too - picking flowers and playing in the dirt
March 8th - Dezlee was snoozing on the chair and Charlize wanted to watch cartoons with her sister :) She crawled up on the chair with baby sister and ended up falling asleepSweet sleeping baby Dezlee :) These are images from Charlize's camera - yes I'd been busy taking pictures of the baby so she was thrilled when it was her turn to go around and take pictures of anything she wanted. Remember I had less than a week old baby and the house was certainly not picked up and I didn't care to have pics taken of myself but she was sooo proud of taking them and I was thrilled she was happy taking them! Like her self portrait on the bottom row? :)

1 comment:

Linds said...

I love that Charlize has her own camera. Donovan would be in heaven!

Your girls are beautiful!