5.15.2008

Babysitting

Here's Addison! Nate and I got to watch her last Saturday while her parents went to the temple. I was nervous because I didn't know what her sounds mean or her routine (thankfully Sonrisa uses a timer to keep track of it all) . It worked out great and we had fun with her. Later that afternoon I was telling Nate how anxious I was at first with watching her and how once I woke up from our nap and my heart jumped because I couldn't remember how long she'd been so still (so I move to make sure she was ok) but I calmed down after a while. Nate said that we was a nervous wreck the whole time and one time he looked over and all three of us were napping he forced himself to stay awake to make sure she was ok. He's such a sweetie! I know he'll make a great dad. Thanks for letting us watch her Soni and Kelby!

No comments: