If you really know me, you know how much I miss the beautiful views of Sheridan, Wyoming. Since we bought our house last May there is one reminder of the part of Wyoming that I miss, these alfalfa fields. I know it might sound cheesy but I miss those wide open spaces of rolling pastures, green grass and cows. This town is growing and at times I feel confined by all the people, traffic and buildings. Its nice to see green grass, sprinklers and every so often the occasional cow.
5.02.2008
Nice View
If you really know me, you know how much I miss the beautiful views of Sheridan, Wyoming. Since we bought our house last May there is one reminder of the part of Wyoming that I miss, these alfalfa fields. I know it might sound cheesy but I miss those wide open spaces of rolling pastures, green grass and cows. This town is growing and at times I feel confined by all the people, traffic and buildings. Its nice to see green grass, sprinklers and every so often the occasional cow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment