9.19.2008

Dixie Round-Up

Thursday was Kid's Night at the rodeo, so I promoted my class going along with two of the other second grade teachers Meghan and Kristen. We just headed there after school and had fun just being there together and seeing our students running around. I was totally feeling it Friday morning (sitting on those bleachers for a couple of hours and being on my feet all day) but it was fun being out with the girls.
(O and I'm on the count down - 6 weeks left)

6 comments:

Ashley H said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. The shelf looks really good.

Jessica said...

You have to say hi to Kristin for me, she was one of my best friend's in highschool!

Stacy said...

Wow Juanita, only six weeks!! It will be here so fast. Easy for me to say I know. You look great!

Ashley & Kevin said...

You are so tiny compared to me! I know I am 2wks ahead but still! I guess that's one benefit of being tall!

Can't wait ot see that sweet baby!

kwBALE family said...

hey juanita! i am planning on visiting soon! i need to figure out when to ask for a day off, but i just used picassa 3 to make that collage. its the newer picassa

Maegan said...

You are so tiny!!! I can't believe you have six weeks left and you are so little!!! You look awesome!