
My Mom, sis Sonrisa and sis Eleanore threw me a baby shower at my house on Saturday. We forgot to take pictures while everyone was there for the party, so we got one of us before we took off for the afternoon. Thanks to all those who came - if you didn't get invited it wasn't on purpose, just crazy getting them all out. I appreciate the gifts and love the chance to visit with friends I hardly get to see. Thanks to my friend Ashley for making the margaritas - I have just loved crunching on ice and wanted margaritas for the party. They were great!

Here's the nursery. My Grandma Lorraine painted the picture of the horse for my sister Eleanore and I just loved it so I asked if I could use it in Charlize's room - so thanks to Elle and Grandma Lorraine. I made the dust ruffle for the crib, the quilt for the daybed, red pillow and the denim liners for the baskets. That dresser in the corner is the changing table (the top folds out) and the baskets are to hold dipers and supplies. Hope it works as well as I hope.

My neice Addison is six months old and just adorable. We just love how happy she is all the time. She's sitting up on her own now (I just got the picture as she was laying down).

Eleanore was totally tired from the long week. She took the opportunity to put Addi down for a nap (so she did too).

We made the taco soup at my house so it didn't have to be transported and Eleanore picked out the most potent onion we've ever cut up. I thought she was just being silly so I took over and was dying with tears running down my face, so she tried it again for the last little bit. I had to get a picture to document such an obnoxious onion.
Four weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment