It's been just over two weeks since our princess made her appearance and changed our lives forever. Time just seems to fly by (even in the wee hours of the morning when it feels like I didn't get any sleep between feedings.) O the new appreciation for what our parents did for us!
Here's her two week pictures. She eats every three hours and is awake for over an hour after she eats. She doesn't like to hold still - a very active baby. She has been working on her acting skills with a fake cough. 


6 comments:
What a sweet little face she has! Cute little angel!
She is so cute! I love the bottom left picture where she is holding her head up.
She is adorable & looks so much older than 2wks! Be grateful that she only eats every 3 hrs... Lukas is still on the 2hr schedule... & doesn't want to change... Are you bottle or nursing?
I can't believe you have a baby now! how fun! Who would have thought that in the past 3yrs from when we were diad partners so much would have happened! Between the 2 of us there are 3 babies! WE should go visit (ok I can't remember her name! EEK) who was super organized!
I want to see you @ cHristmas will you be there?
How often does she wake up in the night?
So tiny and cute!!!
Oh!!! I want another one!!! I got screwed!!! Jace weighs more than Carli!!! He won't be 11 months until the 1st of Dec. and he's in
2T clothes!! I didn't get a baby with him!!! :( I hope I get to see her!!! I'll be down for the Dicken's festival for a few days. Maybe, I hope!!! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment