11.21.2008

Cousins

Addison and Charlize had matching outfits and we wanted to take some pics for Charli's 3 week pictures. This one with the pacifiers was the last one where they were done with the pictures (sorry I don't know how to turn it)

How cute! We put Charlize on Addi's lap and she gave her kisses.



8 comments:

The Bowler's said...

Juanita that's so cute! Im sorry I haven't been over to see you...I'm a bad friend! She is such a doll!!!

Ashley & Kevin said...

How freaking cute! I love that they even have matching pacis!

Ashley H said...

They look so cute with their matching outfits!

Gwen said...

How adorable!! Keep the pictures coming!

Meghan said...

Hey!! I can't wait to have you back at school even though you don't want to come back!! ha ha I changed my blog address. It is meghanmcmickell@blogspot.com

Kira said...

hey juanita such sweet babies! i went private and i'm not sure if i gave you the invite to the correct email address i got from face book, if so you can email me at kirahuggs@hotmail.com

Prentiss said...

Your baby is beautiful! I thought about you as you went back to school today!! Hope it went well.

The Moore Family said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! So so happy for you! Life is so much fun with a little sidekick to be with! Christmas will be so special for you this year! Keep in touch!