Christmas has come and gone, but there was so much going on I couldn't hardly keep up. So here's a run through of how the Winter break went. . .
First, Charlize and I went to deliver presents to the Doctors office that took care of me while I was pregnant with the princess (also where my mom, sister and I work). Charlize was pretty tuckered out from all the gift giving so she took a nap while helping Una (Grandma Patte).

Christmas eve brought Grandma B's party with friends and family. There's always alot of good food and Nate made his yummy chile again. Then Christmas day dinner was at our house with my family. I made the dinner (yep-me. I made it and it actually tasted really good).
My dad and brother made Addison and Charlize rocking horses. Addi is so cute whe was spurring away. Charlize wasn't into it as much, but she will soon. Nate's already helping her practice her roping skills.
The day after Christmas we avoided all shopping areas, but made it out to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa B. Charlize is so funny with the different facial expressions that she makes.
Sturday we were off to Mesquite for Nate to rope. Charlize and I mostly hung out in the horsetrailer, nice and warm.



No comments:
Post a Comment