My friend Holly and her husband Mike
made our wedding video and I loved it!
Their company is Beyond Memories and I had so much fun working with them I love to spread the word about what they do. I was looking around on their site the other day and realized that they used the first little bit of our video as their demo. Cheezy, but I feel kinda famous. That's as famous as I want to ever get though.
Click here to take you to the clip.
It shows pictures of us when we're babies so you can see the resemblence in Charlize.
What do you think - who does she look more like?
While I'm talking of Holly - I think she's amazing.
She's battling cancer and pregnant with their little boy.
What a strong and amazing woman she is!
Nate's had the "cowboy toy" out for a while & Charlize loves to watch us rope it. Since a few days old, Nate's had her practicing the movements but today she got to rope and she was not letting go. She did well until I got the camera out, but I got a few pictures of our future roper.
Charlize's favoite toy is a giraffe that Nate named Otis, but we call him Odie for short. O, how she loves him. How could you not with a face like that?
For Valentine's Day we wanted to spend it our favorite way - together. I didn't want any cards or flowers - I just wanted a nice day with just the three of us. We actually just spent the day at home and Charlize was our sleepy valentine trying to get better. My dad gave her the cute little stuffed dog and she gave it lots of kisses. We were not going to go out to dinner, but as we were out running a few errands we went to eat at Troy's BBQ which is a new retraunt here in town. (I totally miss Famous Dave's cause I loved their salads) Well, Troy's had a nice atmosphere and the food was good, but at 3:00 am it wasn't showing me much love back - lets just say it helped me lose 5 more pounds of baby weight. It hit Nate too, but it didn't get him out of bed. But we both felt it the rest of the day. Urgh! well no more Troy's for us.
I love Nate so much! What a sweet husband he is! I guess I don't say that very much 'cause we're always talking about our sweet baby, but I am one lucky woman to have an amazing hubby in Nate. XO
Charlize's favoite toy is a giraffe that Nate named Otis, but we call him Odie for short. O, how she loves him. How could you not with a face like that?
For Valentine's Day we wanted to spend it our favorite way - together. I didn't want any cards or flowers - I just wanted a nice day with just the three of us. We actually just spent the day at home and Charlize was our sleepy valentine trying to get better. My dad gave her the cute little stuffed dog and she gave it lots of kisses. We were not going to go out to dinner, but as we were out running a few errands we went to eat at Troy's BBQ which is a new retraunt here in town. (I totally miss Famous Dave's cause I loved their salads) Well, Troy's had a nice atmosphere and the food was good, but at 3:00 am it wasn't showing me much love back - lets just say it helped me lose 5 more pounds of baby weight. It hit Nate too, but it didn't get him out of bed. But we both felt it the rest of the day. Urgh! well no more Troy's for us.I love Nate so much! What a sweet husband he is! I guess I don't say that very much 'cause we're always talking about our sweet baby, but I am one lucky woman to have an amazing hubby in Nate. XO


5 comments:
ok, give me your e-mail address one more time, and i won't publish it so don't worry :) and i will add you to our list :)
Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you said. You are so great. And thanks for the note about Beyond Memories. We appreciate it! I hope life is going well for you. Your little girl is so adorable! Talk to you soon!
Good to hear little Charlize is feeling better. Love the pics!
Lukas totally got the same dog for valentines! He loves it! He likes to suck on the nose!
That wedding video is beautiful! And your daughter is adorable!! It's fun being a mom huh? Let me know if you ever head up north I'd love to catch up with you!! We might be headed to St. George soon too so I'll let you know!
Post a Comment