*Turn off the music at the bottom of the blog, so you can hear the video*
This is her pony bouncer that I've been trying to get a video posted on here for along time now, she loves it and I think its so cute!
My Mom tells of a very distinctive squeal/scream that a certain somebody had (yes, I do mean me) when they were younger. Since I tend to get embarrassed easily, I knew this was coming - to have the little one that puts out a full on scream, no little whimpers here, karma at work again.
She's not mad in this one, just talking away. She is however getting tired, 7:00 in her p.j.s ready for bed. I just try to keep her up a bit so: 1) I can get to see my little girl for a little while for the day and 2) so she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night 'cause she went to bed too early and wants to eat now.


1 comment:
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment