4.09.2009

Sleepiness and then some . . .

Monday C spent the day with Ashley and J which usually happens on Mondays.
The unusual thing was that she didn't nap very well.
Dinner time came around and I was working on making our dinner while Boo supervised. We were holding on a conversation then for a little while it was quite. I made her cereal and found her in a state of slumber in her Bumbo chair on the kitchen counter. O, and she was so out! It took quite a lot of prodding to get her to stir, of course after I got some pictures to record the event.
Poor baby had a pool of drool and everything. I was done taking pictures and got her to wake up just enough to sit her up and the crease line had to be captured as well. The following day I went to pick her up from my mother-in-law and while we were visiting, she fell asleep in her bouncer! Two days in a row!

There's a baby colt at the clinic and C's has been watching it when we'd go over. This time Nate took her in to see it. The little guy's usually pretty friendly, but was jumpy about them actually being in the stall with them.


I bought this dress when she was 2 months old thinking it would be forever before she'd get to wear this (6month old) dress. Well, no it didn't take forever and she'll be out of it soon. I found the shoes at Old Navy and was so excited that they all matched.

She is such a sweet natured baby. We've had a little bit of stranger anxiety, but not too bad. We've recently discovered that she is bugged by us when its time to sleep and we're still talking to her. She'll turn her head away and refuse to look at us, or when she does there an irriatated look that goes with it. We got quite a laugh out of it. If that's when she gets irritable is when she's tired we can deal - so glad she's happy the rest of the time.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Josie said...

The red dress and shoes are darling! Girl stuff is so much cuter than boy stuff.

Ashley H said...

I hope Charlize was able to sleep good for you at night. Hopefully she'll nap better next Monday. The red dress and matching shoes are so cute!

Linds said...

These pictures were cuter than I imagined! She is such a doll. I am glad to see her and you whenever I can!

1RadFamily said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious about Charlize getting irritate with you guys when she's trying to sleep! Sierra just gets tired & rests her head & sucks her thumb. It's cute but will be a hard habit to break! Looks like you guys are doing great. Take care & talk to you later.

Cari said...

Totally agree with Josie...