5.05.2009

I [heart] faces contest

I love finding cool websites/blogs and stumbled across this one that has fun photography contests. I thought I'd enter this week because I love the guest judges' site and I think the prize comes from her. This week's theme is hats and here are my submissions:




{Same hat - different expressions. Sorry it seems a little dark again.}

6 comments:

Julie Rivera Photography said...

I think it is wonderful that you used the same hat for both pictures! The adult entry is tremendous, with the action of the cattle and the stop action of the horseman. And your daughter, while dwarfed by the brim, looks really cute.

JG said...

That is a great action shot. The second one, wow, I'm having flashbacks. There is an identical photo of my sister at that age wearing my grandpa's cowboy hat and she has that exact same expression! Adorable :)

Niecey said...

That adult one is awesome

Patty said...

Those are both so great!

Heidi said...

NICE action shot!! I really like it!

jennifer said...

what everyone else said, plus a smile. these were both a real treat!