6.09.2009

Dress Call

Does anyone have a sage green infants' dress, around 9month old size? I despreately need one for Boo for Eleanore's wedding and I've had no luck finding one. My mom's working on having one made but if anyone has one they wouldn't mind me (well, C) borrowing please let me know!

He colors are a deep plum purple, burgandy red and sage green. :) Thanks!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I've got a 12 month burgundy dress, but no sage green. You are so talented with photography! I love the picture you took of Ashley and Maegan's families. Even with school out now, you find another way to share your talents. I voted for Juanita B, but Azul sounds good too. I don't like JB Photography because it reminds me of the restaurant JB's . . . I like your full first name in the title because it's such a unique and beautiful name, but if you put your full last name in too it's kind of a mouthful to say. Anyway, that's my vote! Either way, people will use you because you are talented, no matter the name you go with. I love seeing your mom everytime I go to the doctor's - only a week and a half left!!!!

Lyndsi said...

I have one that might work! It is a 12 month one but it is really cute! Just comment on my blog if you want to see it and I can e-mail you a picture of it!

Lyndsi said...

Also, I saw your husband at lunch yesterday and I know I have never met him, but I know I like him already because he was upset that the Diet Pepsi was gone as well! :)