6.16.2009

Photos by Juanita

Thanks to all those who commented and suggested names for me. I ended up just going with Photos by Juanita - I know it wasn't even on the list, but I'd been rolling it around for a while and this is what helped me decide:

-the other name choices didn't have blogspots available
-there were several other JB or Azul photographers (I know mine's not a buiness, but who know's maybe one day I'll do it more)
-I really wanted my name in it, 'cause really how many Juanita's do you know???

Ok, so I am working on a blog to show them off. Its quite a learning experience for me figuring all this stuff out. I know the pictures are HUGE! I wanted them big, but I didn't expect that big. O, well.

I've got more to post, but here's a start. Each session is so different and I'm learning so much - and having a ball! Thanks to all my "models" who let me practice!!

Also, summer's not going to last forever and my "hobby" will not always have center stage since school will start again. Keep in mind that my good friend Wendy does photography and I just love her work! Check out her site and see the fun pictures she got of Eleanore and Austin too.

3 comments:

Ruskan*Kami*Ryker said...

Very nice choice in name! ;) Man your sister looks beautiful! I just remember her as such a little girl it's crazy to see her getting married.

Kira said...

love the new blog and name! you are seriously talented girl!!!

Mike, Hollie & Jori said...

Love the pictures! You do such a great job!