6.01.2009

Questions

Does anyone have a shopping cart/highchair cover that they love? I'm debating weither making one or buying one is better. I want it to work on both so I'm not carrying 2 seperate ones.

* Whose from Goshen, Indiana that keeps checking our blog?? - curious who are you?? Just leave a comment and let me know who you are!

6 comments:

The Bowler's said...

Juanita, Ashley's pictures look so good! YOu are a natural it looks like. When I get ready to get family pics, can I call you?

Your blog is cute, and Charlize is such a doll!!!

joni said...

I've never used one of those, so I have no suggestions. Sorry! I just wanted to ask if you designed your sister's invitation! It's really cute!

Ashley & Kevin said...

I love my infantino one because there are toys attached but truth be told, I never use it..

I have a pattern & the mind to make one & I think it would be better to make one because I could pick my fav fabrics & make it with toy loops!

Tebbs Family said...

HEy Juanita! I have looked for the coveres and seen them at wal-mart. Except, I went to buy one the other day and could not find them, figures...Anyway I got Grace's pool at wal-mart as well. It was $5 and just in the main swimming section they have set up for the summer. I hope that helps. Charlize is so cute! It would be great to do something sometime, maybe I will see you at the arena one time. Ok..this is a really long comment. Talk to you later!

Stacy said...

hey Jaunita, I love the I have. My mom made it of course. I use it all the time. In highchairs at Irestaraunts, and in shopping carts. It has places to hook toys and Ryker loves it.

The Leggs said...

Jaunita, I love your blog and your pictures! I have a homemade shopping cart cover that I love. It's really thick and padded. I don't like the thin ones because Jax would fall over and hit her head easier. This one is very padded. I think the girl made it out of foam and then covered it with a blue jean material. BTW this is Amy Willtrout