O my! Here it is the end of August and I have so much to catch up on! I went to repay a favor and take pictures at an wedding open house and of course I couldn't help getting some of my own sweetie - whose going to be 10 months on Friday!
I just wanted to share this picture and hope it makes your day a little brighter - I get a chuckle out of it everytime I see it, or even think about it for that matter. She is so fun and has quite the personality! O how we love you Boo! Thanks for giving us an extra reason to smile everyday!
O, and by the way I am LOVING Kindergarten! more to come about that too. . . .



4 comments:
She did make me smile! And I'm glad to hear you are loving kindergarten.
Hey! I have tried to invite you to our blog twice. I really hope I have your right email. If you havent gotten it, will you just email me and let me know? It is mmorri18@dmail.dixie.edu. Thanks! Very cute picture by the way :)
Oh my gosh that picture is so cute!! How adorable. :)
Hey! I've been thinking about you and wondering how the year is going so far. I'm so glad you are loving kindergarten!
Post a Comment