We had Charlize's 12 month appointment today, lots of good news:
- Height: 30.91 in = 94% (taller than about 9 out of 10 girls her age)
- Weight: 24.14 lbs = 89% (heavier than about 9 out of 10 girls)
- this puts her at 103% ideal weight for length
Yea, she's back to being balanced and the Dr. wasn't so astounded by her weight. Still saying we can go straight to 2 percent milk, like now. So, we'll start mixing it in.
Looks like bye-bye bottle soon. I've been working on a sippy cup for quite a while, so its not all new.
We decided to do 2 out of the 4 recommended shots for this series (the 2 she has not received yet). We'll catch the second round for those others next time we are in. It still worries me to put so much into a little body all at the same time.


1 comment:
The big 1 year check-up! Sounds like she is doing great! Grace has her's on monday. Yes! I would love it if we could find some time for a little photoshoot of Grace. I guess if I could call you sometime we could talk it over..let me know. Charlize is so cute! I love her costume that you made(awesome). And, where you took the pics matches perfect :)
Post a Comment