12.31.2009

Christmas Eve

This year it was Christmas eve with my family. We had it at Eleanore and Austin's place- and guess what they surprised me with . . . my Jubilee Tree. They really liked it and my mom had put a bid in on it, and ended up getting it. :) Totally makes me happy to see that tree again (just wish I hadn't thrown the box away because I thought I'd never see it again).

My Grandma and Grandpa Reading, Dad, Soni, Kelby, Addison, Mom, James, Nate, Charlize and I had yummy Mexican soup. We exchanged and opened gifts. The girls of course were the life of the party and enjoyed it all. My mom played with the girls while the rest of us played the game "Fact or Crap". When I looked back through the pictures, I had to laugh because my mom must have been scrambling trying to keep them happy, playing and attempting to get pictures of them together.

My mom bought the girls these huge balloons that sing after playing the recorded message from her. It was so fun to watch the girls dance around to the music. It was funny when they'd bump each other and both go off. Charlize is busting a move ;) (sorry about my wiggling!)



This picture is actually from after church. Charlize was a little sweetie in that dress. So cute! Thanks mom for getting it for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juanita, these pictures and vidoe are priceless. Charlize is such a little cutie and you look beautiful in the pictures. Thank you so much for your fabulous blog.