For a quick recap and I'll post more soon!
- Completed the Jubilee of Trees tree for my school quite a project and I think thats why mine still isn't up yet - this week!
- It was a fairly warm month and I had alot of picture sessions back-to-back
- Thanksgiving break was definitly welcomed! We went to Texas with Nate's family and the Smith family to watch the Cowboys beat the Raiders! The new stadium is awesome!
- Charlize is now RUNNING! and I swear she does 5 new things everyday!
- My house looks like a tornado hit every night - that child (and every child I'm sure) can tear the whole thing apart in a matter of minutes!
- Nate won a saddle! Yea - that was really exciting for him!
- My baby brother turned 16! Holy cow!
- Kindergarteners keep my laughing and tired at the end of everyday and I have my second "behind the glass" lesson for Reading Recovery this Wednesday. Intimidating, but a huge learning experience!
- its 12:30 and I really should go to bed!


1 comment:
Busy busy!
We tried to go to the Jubilee. It happened to be on the night that everyone else and their dog were trying to go too...
So we didn't. Do you have any pictures of the tree? I really wanted to see it!
Post a Comment