2.28.2010

2.15.10

On President's day, we had fun just being together! It was such a nice warm day, perfect for going riding and watching Nate rope.
The kids had fun playing together and eventually mud got added to the equation. We always love a mud mess. The 3 youngest kiddos (all around Charlize's age) didn't really get into the whole mud thing. They mostly watched the others having fun.



Charlize ended up wandering into the arena, away from all the mud. She doesn't really like to smile for the camera, and when she's on the go - watch out. I chuckle every time I look at this picture (don't judge the quality because I know it is out of focus) because it totally looks like she is booking it!She made her way over to the fence to watch at the mud-mess progress.

She is definitely a chatterbox and talks up a storm
(in a sweet sing-song voice, mixed in with a loud roar now and again).

Of course the day wouldn't be complete without a few pictures of Charlize
and her daddy while riding Zima.


1 comment:

The Crabby Fam said...

I wish we would have more "NICE" weather days up here. I love to see your pics!