Can you do me a favor?
(if you didn't receive an email this is new, but if you did and this is a repeat - sorry!)
Go to Brooke Snow's Photography Blog and vote for me! Juanita Brinkerhoff to try to win her For the Love of Photography mentoring session.
Pretty please?! It says one vote per computer, so if you have more than one, please put in another vote for me!
Thanks! (Voting ends Feb. 28th)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Updated*
Thanks top all of those who voted for me and helped pass the message on!
I did not win the mentor-ship, but came in the top ten. She said that around
7000 votes were cast! :P Thanks again!
*Updated*
Thanks top all of those who voted for me and helped pass the message on!
I did not win the mentor-ship, but came in the top ten. She said that around
7000 votes were cast! :P Thanks again!


2 comments:
Hi Juanita, I voted for you on 2 different computers. I hope you win. You are the best photographer I have ever seen. Your pictures are priceless and absolutely amazing. Good Luck!! Cheryl
I voted! Good luck!
Post a Comment