Yep, no cold sweater Christmas pictures from us! I love all the green and worked hard to find locations that worked for us. :)
I am so excited! I just picked 5 to copy and paste on here, but go check her site out to see more. I'll post more when I get the CD. Yippee! I was SOOO worried that I messed up the pictures worrying about everything! I'm sure I did plenty - URGH I don't like getting my picture taken. Now I know why I am constantly reassuring my clients that its good. She's been alot of fun to work with and I'll be doing their family pics this Fall. Another perk - trading!



THANK YOU ALECIA!





3 comments:
I love this last one, you all look so cute!! They really turned out awesome! And of course you always have the best style.
I LOVED these pictures! So jealous you have such amazing pics of your sweet family.
All of these are wonderful! I want family pics done so bad! I would love for you to take them:) Perhaps when I am more pregnant..I dont know if that would make for a cuter picture or not..hmm:S The rest of this month is super busy for us but hopefully we can get together soon! Take care!
Post a Comment