
In April, James (my not.so.little. lil' brother) showed his lamb at the Jr. Livestock Show. We didn't sit in the stands very much because 1. I hate to since there is NO legroom and I'm a big girl 2. I bid on a random animal on accident and the auctioneer caught it and jokingly took my bid and 3. Sassy wanted to run. So we had fun hanging out on the grass the most. But James did well!
After the stockshow, we went up to the arena with the Graff's. THe girlies were asking to take pictures - willing subjects are the best! So off we went to try something new and capture their jumps. Charlize had fun watching them and wondering why Mommy was on the ground (gotta get low!) but really in the end, I guess she was just tired. When I looked around and saw her laying on the ramp of the trailer I figured the chica had enough for the day. :)For more of the jumping pictures I posted on my photoblog, go ::here::


No comments:
Post a Comment