Charlize's Christmas Dance recital was another chance to get up on the "big stage and dance!" She was very excited!

Thanks all who were able to come and support!!
Kennadi, Charlize and Haylee
Trip to Arizona for the Dallas Cowboys vs. Arizona Cardinals game!
(Adam and Diana surprised us by getting hitched on the way) :) and of course we knew Adam needed to support the others, just going against the group :)
(Adam and Diana surprised us by getting hitched on the way) :) and of course we knew Adam needed to support the others, just going against the group :)


Roping at the Fairgrounds. Charlize loved helping Dad saddle Roanie :)



Charlize and I made the Gingerbread house kit :) She loved putting all the candy on it! Of course we ate some in the process!


This one's sad :( Charlize has been coming into my side of the bed in the morning. She fell off the bed and was crying but I just picked her up and calmed her down thinking she'd scared herself by falling. I felt so bad when we woke up and saw she'd actually hit her head on the nightstand and had an owie :(
Playing at the clinic with the barn cats. :)

Making grocery lists. Charlize made her own to take :)
At the store checkout it's not uncommon for random item to jump into the cart at the end. When I went to put these back, Charlize was certain we needed them. She said "I got a treat for you and me".

Again coming to sleep on my side of the bed at 3 am. This time, the horse family came with her. Daddy, Mommy and the baby. She loves playing with all her horses, but for a while it was the family she brought with her everywhere.

Christmas Eve Eve with my side of the family. The 5 grandkids/neices and nephews: Fallon (1), Charlize (3), Jadon (1.5), Brecken (1), Addison (3.5). There were also 3 still cooking due Feb, Marcha and June. We had a yummy dinner and gift exchange. :)

I'm really bummed!! I took pictures with my little camera at Christmas with our family and Nates - but they are no where to be found and the camera is lost as well. :( Urgh, it makes me sick thinking I lost those pictures!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment