February 2nd, 2012 - Maternity Photoshoot with CassMillerPhoto.com
Scheduling this photoshoot came a little later than I had originally wanted - 36 weeks is not a good time for feeling great in front of the camera. However, Cass did get us looking good and I'm so grateful to have these images. :)
- - - - - - - - -
Mini photoshoot with Charlize and cousin Fallon for Valentine's Day cards. :)
- - - - - - - -
FHE at the driving range. Charlize so loves to golf and for Valentine's Day, Grandma and Grandpa Brinkerhoff gave her a set of clubs. Their a little long now but I'm sure they'll fit her in a year since she's bound to be tall. :) It was a nice warm February day. I didn't hit any and I probably should have gotten a pic of me and my baby belly - Nate and Charlize are so much cuter to see :)
- - - - -
Roping in Mesquite 2.12.12
It was kindof a nice day in Mesquite for the saddle roping. Charlize and I hung out by the trailer and even got a nap in. 4 weeks till sister comes and I wasn't up for much movement. She loved watching the short-go with Nate and while he got bumped from the saddles, still 4th got a check and a jacket :) She was SO tired on the way home, but still held on to all of her horses - she loves them so :)




- - - - - - - - - - 4.20.12 Running around at the Vet Clinic, enjoying chocolate and riding her bike at home. The seat needs to be raised already and theres not much more room, looks like she needs to upgrade soon! Baby Sister comes soon! :)
















1 comment:
Juanita, this blog is so amazing! I Love reading the blog and looking at all the fabulous pictures. Thanks for doing this since we live so far away. Miss you guys!! Lots of love, Cheryl
Post a Comment