9.04.2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well, traditionally Nate's gone to Flagstaff, AZ but we went for something different this year. We stayed a little closer to home but still had a break out of town, we went to Salina for a roping. It was a nice little trip. We needed a few supplies for the new horse trailer and realized we were in small town USA when the grocery store closed at 7 and we had to get what we needed at a gas station. Nate roped Friday nite and I felt bad because I fell asleep in the horse trailer catching up on sleep I'd been missing for weeks since school has started and missed watching him, but he's a sweetie and understands. Nate did well heading, unfortunately his heelers missed, so the trip was more for fun that to win money, but definitely worth it.
We came back to St. George on Saturday and I know its lame, but I spent several hours on Sunday and Monday at school getting stuff organized and ready. The count down's on and I only have 8 weeks left before I hand over my class to the sub and I've just got to have it all ready.

(I'm still working on transferring the video of Nate roping from the video camera)

1 comment:

Ashley & Kevin said...

I can't imagine that! It would be sooo hard to have that huge responsibility of getting ready for the new one & getting ready for turnin your class over!