9.12.2008

Projects

Here's a sneak peek at the baby's room. I made the dust ruffle for the crib and and quilt is for the daybed so I'm pulling all of those colors in the room.
Nate wanted a quilt for the horse trailer so he picked out the material and would like denim in the mix. I think it'll look good when I get it all put together.
Here's the next project for me. I'm kinda surprised because its definitely frillier than what I would have thought I liked but I love the colors and I'll show more of the other print next time.

I have given most of these quilts away to family and have made a few for us (like the cowkid quillt). It really is easy to do, because if I can do it anyone can. :)


10 comments:

Ashley H said...

All of your projects have turned out so cute! Love the baby quilt.

Heath Family said...

You make me sick with how talented you are! I'm so excited for little Charlize to come.

Ashley & Kevin said...

They are so cute! I wish I could sew... I guess I will stick with making the letters... Maybe if you ever have time I pay you to make a blanket or some more of those bibs for me!

Maegan said...

That is very impressive. You are very talented, I wish I could do something like that. So Cute!

Stacy said...

Looking good Juanita. I can't wait to see the nursery. Not much longer now!!

Kira said...

Cute stuff!! You are very talented...good thing you're having a girl cuz there's so much fun stuff to make for girls!

Prentiss said...

How cute! I wish I had your talent! Can't wait for the baby shower!

The Moore Family said...

Hey Juanita! You are an adorable pregnant mommy...I'm so excited for you! I have now entered the blogging world, so add me to your list. :O) Love ya!

Mike, Hollie & Jori said...

You are too good! I wish I could make such cute things. Nice job! Good luck getting ready for the baby. I hope you've almost got everything ready to leave school.

Jessica said...

How come I haven't heard anything about a shower?