1.28.2009

Three Months Old

Well today our little princess is 3months old and its amazing how fast time flies. She is so cute with the chubby cheeks, constant smiles (except when I get the camera out) and her coo's. She's hanging out with dad and I actually got to catch some talking on camera. The Bumbo chair is fun to see her sit and look around. I had the vidoe camera out and by the time I switched to the camera I know how to transfer movies on she was starting to get alittle bugged by the time I got this. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Happy 3 months Boo!


* Turn off the music on the blog so you can hear her*

7 comments:

Brinlee and Kyle Morris said...

She's so dang cute!! Love it! Love the ear piercing story/pictures! So much fun! and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the advice! I'll take all I can get. and YES I plan on breastfeeding and would love some tips! Question #1: Was it hard to get her back on the breast after she took a bottle? I've heard that can be difficult switching back and forth. Question #2: What brand is your pump? and do you LOVE it?
Thanks again Girl! This is so much fun! Love ya!

Emily said...

She is SO adorable! I love that you pierced her ears!! I'd love to pierce Mylee's, but Landon says NO WAY . . .we'll give it a few more years I guess!

Brandon and Tiffanie said...

I am glad Brandon gave you our blog address. Charlize is getting so big. We need to get together I would really like a chance to hold her. I also need you to show me how to make those blankets.

Brinlee and Kyle Morris said...

Hi again! Thank you so so so much seriously I'll take advice any day! Keep it coming! I want that book. Do you know anything about "The Happiest Baby on the Block"? I don't know if it's a book or a dvd or what....
Anyway I came to give you my email. The one I look at the most is Sunshine_face23@yahoo.com, but the one I sign into my blog with is morris.brinlee@yahoo.com

Kira said...

she is getting so big! isn't it amazing how fast it goes after they are born? it seemed like I was never going to have my baby and when I did time just flew by! She is a doll!!

Long Family said...

She is SO cute!!! We'll have to get together the next time we come down!!!! Send me an email when you get a chance, and I'll let you know when we'll be down again! I'd love to see you and your super sweet baby!!!!

kwBALE family said...

she is sooo cute! but hey, i am going private, so e-mail me your address

kasonandwendyb@gmail.com