4.15.2009
Easter
Easter Sunday was a fun day! We went to church with my mom and got to hear Ashley's brother speak (whom just got home from his mission), back to our ward for Nate to give his lesson and then to dinner with Nate's family. Boo's letting me know that I jinxed myself by saying how happy she was all the time, because lately she hasn't been napping very well and the crabbiness is coming through. These last couple of days her naps and mood have gotten better. Hope you all had a nice Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
So precious! I love her smile and CUTE dress!
Um so I am inviting you to my shower in LaVerkin on the 25th, but my mom is having trouble with the invites. I think they are finally in the mail, but you may not get them until the day before. I think it's at 2pm. I would LOVE to see you!
Hope all is well.
I love her green flower headband. SO adorable.
Love her cute polka dot outfit!! Can't believe the pretty flowers you have there....we are enduring another snow storm.
She look so adorable! Love the dress and bow!
Juan.... Charlize is BEAUTIFUL! I love that she fell asleep in her Bumbo. So funny!
SOO cute!
she is just sooo adorable!
Post a Comment