4.20.2009

More About The Cutie

Yep, here's more about Charlize. No, I wasn't meaning the large amount of drool that's just rolling down her chin . . .


Did you notice it yet? Hold on, it'll come . . .




Yep, she's sitting up on her own. Now mind-you, this was for about 15 seconds each picture, so it's still in the beginning stages and it definitly only happens when comfy pants are on. (As cute as little mini jeans are they seem to dig into the large belly - we love the cubbiness)



"Hey! Thanks for stopping by to see me!"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Long Family said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you. I didn't get to meet up with anyone!!! I think I should just run away for a week. It's easier when I don't have the hubby!

Maegan said...

I saw Charlize yesterday and she is definitely starting to act a lot older. Luke kept calling her Cocolize (Charlize + Coco ash's dog) He was getting confused and giggled when i said No silly it is Charlize.... Oh yeah! :)

Ruskan*Kami*Ryker said...

That's so cool! Ryker has no want to sit up alone, but he loves his jumper like she does.