(about the class - we get to have it!! yea!!)
O and I've been meaning to share this site that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE is Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond. Besides all the photography info, they live on a ranch and I get to see all that country stuff I love. She also cooks, homeschools and decorates. Check it out. *This is so cool! Snapfish is hosting a giveaway where you can win 5 free photo books. I have horrible luck with wnning, but I'd love for one of my friends to win! It ends this Wednesday so hurry and check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Eye Of The Beholder
Cheesy but I like it!
Hey you should check out my new website! www.bowliciousgifts.blogspot.com
I think you would like our stuff!!
You have some amazing talent. I would love to take a photography class but I am not sure where I would fit it in...I love the pics of Elle and Austin. As for name ideas I have none but I saw some neat backdrops from my friends senios pics. Her photographer used an old garbage can, a shipping container, and an aluminum piece of sheeting and they were amazing. So the possibilities are endless.
If I had a nice camera I would love to take the class. You could use something with Chaquita in it.
PS: I really like the blog background.
That's awesome!
Post a Comment