4.30.2009

Six Months

I know, we've already taken family pictures - but I wanted to try for some more. I asked my friend Wendy to do it because I love her style and look, "They're Great!" Check out her KWBale Blog and see what she's up to. . .

About Boo:

  • Full of personality! She can smile and talk like crazy, but if she doesn't want to - she won't.
  • Has a big tounge - well, its usually sticking out just a bit and tends to get in the way when eating food.
  • Likes to pull things (blankets, burp cloths) onto her face, but hates to have a shirt on her face when getting dressed.
  • Is an independent woman. Don't bug her when she wants to go to bed - she'll give a look and turn away. She's also not much of a cuddler and likes her space.
  • Loves to play UFC fight with Nate. Roll her around, grab a leg and pull - she's all full of giggles.
  • Signs milk. We haven't worked on any others yet.
  • Can sit up on her own, but doesn't do it very often.
  • Can roll from belly to back, but not from back to belly.
  • No teeth yet, but she's been drooling for months now.
  • Has a squeal/squeek for talking and laughing every so often.




About Me:
  • I'm not near as interesting as the bebe, but my life has changed too...
  • I lost all the baby weight (50+lbs) by four months. I think most of it was from stress though. My flat abs have gone to my baby - she does pikes and sit ups all the time. Maybe eventually they'll come back to me :)
  • My hair has kindof stopped falling out - at least it there's not as many handfuls pulled out of my brush everyday. I finally got it to the length I always wanted and then it started falling out. urgh!
  • I have been blog bouncing and seeing all these women sell their crafts and start their own business' makes me want to do my own - for the simple fact that I want to be home with my little one. I've sold some stuff and started playing with my photography, but have come to the realization that these other woman are stay-at-home-moms (not that it means you have endless amounts of time either, just a different time frames to work with) and while I still work a full time job, I can't overload myself. I'll work on it during the summer and see where it goes from there. I get paid for knowing how to organize curriculum, teach and assess to check their learning. So, for now that's where my focus sits (behind my family, of course). Plus, maybe my hobbies should remain hobbies so I'll continue to enjoy them.
  • I am grateful for my job and the opportunity I have to have summer, weekends, and certain holiday's off. I love being a teacher, but I LOVE getting to be home with my family. When I'm at school - I am a teacher. After the bell rings, I get to me a mom. That way I give my all where ever I am.
  • I am blessed to have GREAT friends. They've been a huge support to allow me to ask questions, give me advice and share their knowledge on so many different things.
  • I am blessed to have a beautiful, healthy family. Nate loves me, supports me and encourages me. He knows my weaknesses and who I truly am trying to be. ( I hope he knows I try to do that for him too. )
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ashley H said...

I love the top pic with Charlize's tounge sticking out, so cute!

Long Family said...

I love the pictures!! Really cute post!!!

Ruskan*Kami*Ryker said...

Those are so cute! And you look amaaaazing. I need tips on loosing all the weight!

Maegan said...

The top pic turned out so perfect! You guys are the cutest little family.

joni said...

Love the first one!! So cute.

Brinlee and Kyle Morris said...

Cute post!! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you guys outside on the couch. You look gorgeous...as always.