Actually I have the best husband who makes the best lunches. :)
Then when I went back to work after having Charlize and was (like every new mom) frustrated with trying to shed the weight, he started making me lunch when he made his. O, his lunches are so much better than anything I'd ever made myself before. Like today's had a yummy ham sandwich, vegetables (carrots, celery, green peppers and broccoli) to dip in Ranch, a banana, a cheesestick, and an oatmeal cookie for desert. {There's extra so I can have a healthy snack at afternoon recess and not eat junk food.} Oh, so good!
People wonder why we go to bed around 9:00 - its because he wakes up at 5:00 and gets all this stuff done (he even unloads the dishwasher every morning!) I am so lucky! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a good man! I guess there is someone who compares to my husband.
Post a Comment