7.22.2009

4 Generations

We got a picture of our 4 generations during my sister's wedding.
I get my name from my Grandma (not to be prideful, but I've always been greatful I had a unique name and that it's after her). I look like my mom and my baby looks like like her daddy, maybe eventually she'll look more like me. :)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

every time i see your mom in a photo, i think she is your sister!

Kira said...

such pretty ladies! your little one does look like her daddy! you look gorgeous in ALL your pics!

Ruskan*Kami*Ryker said...

That is so awesome!

Dayna said...

You are right your little angel is a beauty but she doesn't look a thing like the other beauties in the picture. ;) I just got 4 generation pictures taken with my only grandparent I have left. It is amazing what a picture can mean!