So, if you've tried to get a hold of me in the last month or so - and had trouble getting ahold of me... sorry! It's not you, it would be my phone troubles again!
URGH! Nate and I got new phones in April, but they couldn't transfer my contacts from my old phone so I had to do them all by hand. Then in the first part of June my new phone just stopped working blinking on and off, but couldn't do anything with it. So, off to the phone store, switch back to my old phone, get the replacement and no-can-do transfering contacts again.
URGH! So, I'm stuck doing it all again by hand, but I've been putting it off. I just don't want to sit there and do them all again. I've been carrying both phones with me so I can have numbers, but its been confusing since I don't have most numbers memorized anymore.
Sorry! Maybe I'll get it done while I'm hanging out at the rodeo this weekend. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment