I didn't get a picture of the whole set up, but here's one of the banner and paper flowers I
made for the cupcakes (Thanks Elle for helping me!).
Here's the cute cousins! Addi give a big one-armed hug! And yes, that is the scowl I have been talking about - she does it alot! But we usually just end up laughing at it cause it is such a shock when we see it (usually when she is not getting her way).
I tired to make sure I got a picture of Charlize with everyone and I missed Grandma Lorraine (sorry Grandma!) We were happy to have family come and missed all those who would have come if we lived closer!
I just wanted a few pics of her with her cupcake, and unfortunately she was too quick to snatch at the flame. :( After a few tears it was ok, sorry bebe! I think she forgot about it when she got to dive into it all by herself. She LOVED it! I definitely got a scowl when we started to clean her up.
She was great opening presents - and even read the cards! :)
After the party was over we got a chance to just hang out and give the muncher some more food. (I swear she signs 'food' all the time! Maybe all that walking is making her hungry!) So while she was eating, I got to take some pictures of her and her cute messy face!
Sorry friends that you weren't invited, but hope you'll join us next year!


1 comment:
Juanita,
These pictures of Charlize are priceless. I can't believe she is already one year old. I love the picture of her scowling and the one with her cupcake. She is adorable. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. You are such an amazing photographer.
Post a Comment